Upper KS2 Class Teacher x2 (one full-time position and one maternity cover for 2 terms)
Due to retirement and maternity leave, the Governors of Middleton Primary School are seeking to appoint enthusiastic class teachers to work in upper KS2 to start in September 2021. We have two vacancies, a permanent position and maternity cover for at least two terms.
If you are an experienced and effective teacher looking to work in an amazing school WE WANT YOU!
We are also keen to meet NQT’s looking for excellent training and development opportunities.
We work in a challenging but very rewarding school.
Can you provide the very best for our children?
Do you want to work with us in a supportive environment with good CPD opportunities?
We want someone who can:
- Demonstrate outstanding practice
• Be a challenging and inspiring teacher
• Have very high expectations of achievement, attainment and behaviour
• Form good relationships with children and adults
• Work as a team member and play an integral role within our school community
Promote a positive optimistic attitude towards learning
• Demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills
• Promote learning based on good subject knowledge, effective planning
and ongoing assessment
To apply, please return completed application form to Mrs Sheila Hunt at email@example.com