We are a cashless school!
At Middleton Primary School we are cashless. This means that all payments are made via ParentPay. This is inclusive of school lunches, uniform purchases, educational visits and school residentials.
ParentPay is simple to use and takes just a few moments to activate.
Activate a new account
You’ll need an activation letter from school to get started. If you have lost this or not yet received it, contact the school.
You need a valid email address as a username and for account verification.
- Navigate to https://www.parentpay.com/
- Select Login at the top right corner of the screen
- Enter the username and password provided in your account activation letter and select Activate
- Complete the activation as detailed on the screen.
- That’s it you’re done!
The Activation code
If you have never held an account with ParentPay, you will need an account activation letter from your child’s school.
The activation codes will always be 8 capital letters for the username, the password begins with the letter ‘a’ and is followed by numbers.
Existing users please read below before you Add a child to your ParentPay account.
You are able to add up to six active children to a single ParentPay account, even if the children attend different schools (schools must use the ParentPay service).
Follow these steps:
- Log in to the account you want to use as your main account (this will become the only account you use in future).
- Select the Add a child tab on the home page.
- Enter the username and password (activation codes) provided in your activation letter.
- Select Search. Your child’s name will be listed on screen.
- Select Add to my account.
On your homepage you should now see an additional tab for the child you have added to the account.
Repeat this process for any other children you wish to add to your account – up to a maximum of 6 active children per account.
Please note: Please ensure that when adding a new child using an activation letter you have received, that you add them to your existing account where one exists.
If you require any further assistance please don’t hesitate to contact us.