School Meals at Middleton Primary School
Children are able to concentrate and learn better when they have eaten a healthy, balanced lunch – school meals can be the simple solution.
In our school we serve four meal choices each day, consisting of: two main courses (one of which is a vegetarian meal) a jacket potato option and a sandwich option. Each meal includes a main course, vegetables and salad, pudding of the day or fruit or yoghurt and water to drink.
- Meals are freshly made every day
- Using great quality produce:
- Fresh vegetables and potatoes, locally when in season
- UK farm assured chicken, beef and lamb
- Free range eggs from East Yorkshire
- 100% salmon and white fish fillet from sustainable sources
- Dolphin friendly tuna
- Choice UK cheddar
- Menus are designed to provide healthy, balanced meals which will be enjoyed by children
- Menus meet the Government guidelines for school meals
- All medical and religious diets can be catered
For more information please speak to Reception or have a chat with our Cook who will be happy to answer your questions.
Week 1 lunches run on W/C 02/09/19, 23/09/19, 14/10/19, 11/11/19, 02/12/19, 06/01/20and 27/01/20
Week 2 lunches run on W/C 09/09/19, 30/09/19, 21/10/19, 18/11/19, 09/12/19, 13/01/20 and 03/02/20
Week 3 lunches run on W/C 16/09/19, 07/10/19, 04/11/19, 25/11/19, 16/12/19, 20/01/20 and 10/02/20