Cockburn MAT Vision:
Our core purpose is built on high expectations and raising standards. As a Multi Academy Trust will not only make our existing collaborations more sustainable, but also secure new collaborations. As a Multi Academy Trust, our approach is based on an assimilated methodology to drive forward standards in our partner schools and improve the life chances for children by:
- increasing participation and shared provision through partnership
- providing clear qualitative and quantitative data to track performance in key areas
- improving learner achievement through high quality professional development for teaching, learning
and enhanced leadership skills
- applying non-negotiables in key aspects of practice to ensure operational consistency
- deploying expertise strategically to provide a seamless education at each key stage
Our vision is to create a group of exceptional schools that radically improve students’ life chances.
We seek to widen their aspirations; to reach destinations that are attainable and fulfilling. We work to raise attainment and the quality of teaching and learning for all our pupils through high expectations of academic success and behaviour.
Cockburn MAT expects all employees, volunteers, governors, trustees, members and visitors to abide by the safer working practice guidance and the Trust social media policy (These documents outline standards of behaviour expected and form Cockburn MAT’s code of conduct).
CLICK HERE to view the Safer Working Practice Guidance
CLICK HERE to view the COVID Addendum for SWP
CLICK HERE to view the MAT Social Media Policy