Take a look at the wonderful learning that happened in Year 4 over the summer term.
Look at what we did last term.
- Book Corner.docx
- Literacy - Non Chronological Report Gladiators.docx
- Literacy - Non Chronological Report ICT 2.docx
- Literacy - Non Chronological Report ICT.docx
- Literacy - Fanatsy Stories.docx
- Page 1.docx
- Science - Work.docx
- Maths Day.docx
- Topic - Artefacts and Towns.docx
- Topic - Ceasar and Boudicca.docx
- Literacy - Poetry.docx
- Topic - Research and Gladiators.docx
- Topic - Postcards.docx
- LGBT Week.docx
- Topic - Roman Shields.docx
- Topic - Colosseum.docx
- Topic - Mosaics.docx
- Science sound photos.docx
Let us take you on an adventure through the rain forests of South America!
Carnival....join us as we salsa our way around Brazil!!
Look what we did last term!
- Portfolio front page.docx
- Topic - Independence day.docx
- Literacy - Native American myths.docx
- Literacy - War poems.docx
- Water safety 1.docx
- Christmas Party.docx
- Water safety 2.docx
- Topic - Government.docx
- Topic - Man-made and natural features..docx
- Topic - Native Americans.docx
- Science - State of Matter.docx
- Topic - Bugers.docx
- Topic - maps.docx
- Topic - KWL Models and Maps.docx
- Topic - PowerPoint.docx
- Topic - Ellis Island.docx
- Science - Living things and their habitats.docx
- Literacy - Matchbox Diary.docx
- Anti-bullying week page 1.docx
- Children in Need.docx
- Black History.docx
Take a look at all the great things we have done in Year 4 this Summer!
- Ancient Greece - Factfiles.docx
- Ancient Greece DT - Vases.docx
- Ancient Greece - Democaracy.docx
- Outdoor Garden Den Building.docx
- Literacy - Poems.docx
- Literacy - teeth.docx
- Literacy - stories.docx
- Ancient Greece.docx
- ICT - Scratch.docx
- Art - outdoor classroom.docx
- Maths - Graphs.docx
- Bristish Value Day pages x 2.docx
- Tennis and rugby.docx
- Green Day.docx
- Eureka visit.docx
- PE - Sports day.docx
- Countryside life.docx
Take a look at what Year 4 will be learning this Term!
Take a look at what we will be learning about this term!
Take a look at what we will be learning this term!
Look at what we will be learning about in Year 4 this term.
Take a look at what we will be learning about next in Year 4.
Look at the fun we will be having in Year 4 this half term!
Take a look at what we are learning this term in Year 4!
Take a look at what we will be learning in Summer 2!
Take a look at what we will be learning in Summer 1!
We have studied the digestive system and sound. We even made our very own string telephones! We have created art work based on M C Escher. We have studied Christianity and how forgiveness is a central part.
Take a look at what we will be learning during Spring 2!
During this half term, we have continued to learn about South America. We particularly focussed on Brazil and Rio de Janeiro. Our key question was "How is life different in Leeds compared to Rio?" We also had a Science topic where we learnt about animals in their habitats. The trip to Tropical World was lots of fun!
Take a look at what we will be learning in the Spring term...
This half term we have done lots of learning about different topics. We started the half term with a science focus. After that, we started our topic on rainforests. Take a look at the exciting things we have been doing!
We have been very busy in our first half term. We started with an Anti-bullying topic. After that, we learned all about the Romans. Then, we had our RE focus week and a day to learn all about Black History.
Take a look at the skills we will be learning through our Romans topic this half term...
We had a great time learning about electricity using practical resources. Each group made a bulb light up and used switches to turn the bulb on and off. It was lots of fun!
Year 4 have had a fantastic time learning about Ancient Greece. Take a look at the exciting work that we have been doing!
Year 4 spent an exciting half term learning all about science! We had a visit from Eureka to teach us all about the digestive system. Also, we investigated how we hear sounds and even made our own string telephones!
Take a look at the exciting work Year 4 have been doing about South America and Brazil.